Domel

Hello.

My name is Domel I'm from Poland. I've registered here just to see what detailing projects are in Norway :) I see a lot of great detailing job,

Greetings to you all here :)

Is it possible to change Forum defult language from Norway to English ? Just "Forum" as platform :)

I can;t find this option in forum config.

Best Regards

Dom.

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Learn norwegian! :P

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Welcome to the forum. :) Hope to see your detailing jobs here too. Some of mine are in the signature in the bottom of this post. Happy New Year!

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Welcome to the forum. :) Hope to see your detailing jobs here too. Some of mine are in the signature in the bottom of this post. Happy New Year!

I'm checking Detailers Hall of Fame ! A lot of great work !

As I see Swissvax is so popular here and as I suppose as cheap for Norwegians as Sonax in Poland ;) Here Swissvax is really expensive for "normal" guy ;)

I saw you work! respect ! real pro !

Happy new year too! :)

Endret av Domel

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Swissvax is rather expensive for the "normal guy" here in Norway, too. However, this is an enthusiast forum, and enthusiasts tend to spend more money on things they want (but don't necessarily need...). :)

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

hehe, yes but don't forget that the average salary is quite high here and SV is priced about the same all over Europe to avoid arbitrage.

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

hehe, yes but don't forget that the average salary is quite high here and SV is priced about the same all over Europe to avoid arbitrage.

true

true :)

Swissvax is rather expensive for the "normal guy" here in Norway, too. However, this is an enthusiast forum, and enthusiasts tend to spend more money on things they want (but don't necessarily need...). :)

double true ;)

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Welcome :)

Endret av hmsilset

Del dette innlegget

Lenke til innlegg
Del på andre sider

Opprett en konto eller logg inn for å kommentere

Du må være medlem for å kunne skrive en kommentar

Opprett konto

Det er enkelt å melde seg inn for å starte en ny konto!

Start en konto

Logg inn

Har du allerede en konto? Logg inn her.

Logg inn nå

• Hvem er aktive   0 medlemmer

Ingen innloggede medlemmer aktive